Tuesday, January 8, 2008

a funny "Jackson-ism"

So this morning at the mall, Jackson, Hope, and I past an elderly man sitting still and quietly. He was evidently waiting for someone or something. Anyway, I noticed that he had a bright white bracelet-type thing around his wrist and assumed it was holding his keys. Jackson took note of this man, too. As we walked by him, he hollered out, "Hi, Grandpa!". Then, as we walked on past, he asked me, "Mommy, why is that grandpa for sale?". He thought that bracelet was a PRICE TAG!

Funny stuff. I've been chuckling to myself all morning long! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny!!! I am chuckling too.

Anonymous said...

:D
That's cute!

Anonymous said...

That's great!! I just love the things that come out of our kids' mouths! I've enjoyed your updates. I sure missed seeing you at Christmas! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I love it! He is so funny! It's so amazing the way kids think sometimes!

Anonymous said...

So funny! Did the guy hear him?

Anonymous said...

Hi Star and Stephen-

I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog-but I am so excited to see how your family is growing and how you are still leading others in worship. You two led me in youth choir at the Met in Houston (talk about a loong time ago!). I enjoyed singing under y'alls leadership and I appreciate the fact that you allowed me the opportunity to share my talents with others.

Katie (Ehrhardt) Curry

Anonymous said...

Jack Jack makes me laugh!