Tuesday, January 15, 2008

24 hours of. . .

24!!

Yes, we completed season 4 of 24 last night!!! That Jack Bauer--he went and saved the world AGAIN! Amazing! How does he do it? We'll take a break and then move on to season 5! Yippee!! Stephen and I have enjoyed our fall with Jack, Tony, and the gang. A lot of nights we've made this yummy little drink that you might like. My friend Donna introduced me.

1/3 cup Pomegranate juice (it's best by POM--in the produce section by the bottled salad dressings and juices).
2/3 cup Canada Dry

Serve over ice. Yummy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heath and I love 24! We just finished Season 2 a couple of months ago. Then Heath declared we needed a little break from it. I'm so jealous you are through season 4. Hopefully our hiatus will end soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

I drink that same combo.... Its one of my FAVS!!!

Anonymous said...

I decided to make the drink yesterday and it was yummy. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

We love 24 too! I personally have been a faithful watcher since day 1 when I told hubs " This show is great, it's going to be a huge hit!" Now if the writer strikes would just stop... just for this show please!

Anonymous said...

I wanna know what y'all think of Season 5...kinda jumped the shark for us.