Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Size Ones




My precious baby Hope is 8 weeks old today, and she's officially in size one diapers. I'm feeling just a little melencholy about the whole thing. . . no more newborn diapers. . . she's not a newborn anymore. Since I fully expect (unless God intervenes like crazy!) that Hope is my last baby, I just can't help noting all these milestones. . a series of firsts and lasts. Hope's first days in size ones, my last baby in newborns. I'm truly making an effort to treasure my little one. I have to admit that it's kind of fun that she's so little. . . she's staying little a little longer! :)

She's such a precious, perfect baby. She has actually slept through the night for the last 5 nights! And I mean in the bed at about 10:00 and up at about 6:00. Now that's a milestone to celebrate. . .I'm not going to go getting sentimental about my lack of sleep these last 2 months! :) She is just the cutest, sweetest thing. She goes with the flow, happily taking her 4 naps in her bed or in the carrier. She is starting to smile responsively a little bit, and we just all love her to pieces. If you haven't had the chance to hold her, I promise that I'll give her a kiss for you. I find myself kissing those oh-so-kissible little cheeks all day!

These 2 pictures are from today. . . both ASLEEP!!!

Well, that's enough gushing about Hope for now! We're off to Jackson's stage debut for Kids Day Out pretty soon, so I'm planning to gush about Jackson tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! Thanks for reminding me to treasure all the milestones and stages. Love to your family!