Friday, May 4, 2007

Fantastic Friday's

Stephen and Hope and I just returned from a lovely, peaceful Friday morning. . we have so enjoyed having most Fridays to go run errands and to lunch together. . and we have only a couple more opportunities before SCHOOL'S OUT!!! Oh, my goodness! I can't believe that summer is upon us! These Friday's have been treasures to us. . a date with no babysitter to pay!!! :) We can talk about whatever we want without interruption!! Amazing! I must brag on my wonderful husband. He is an amazing daddy--he loves our children to pieces and will do anything for them. He is wise in his parenting and so helpful in the day-to-day practical way! Now that we are out-numbered (as Jennifer Richard reminded me!), we really have to tag-team it more than ever! And thanks be to God, it's somehow working!

By the way, our outing this morning included a new experience--the farmer's market! We went downtown and bought up all kinds of fresh fruits and veggies! Yummy! We're going to grill some of them tonight and then have vanilla ice cream with the fresh blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries we got!! DELICIOUS! As you can see, I'm already looking forward to supper even though it's only 1:45!!

Well, almost time to go get the "big kids" and let the afternoon craziness begin! Have a wondful weekend!

No comments: