Monday, March 3, 2008

A new song from Madison's heart

Maddie wrote a new song.. . .she diligently sat in the back seat of the car with her notebook and pen. . and then sang this lovely song to us. I thought you would enjoy the words, too (the way she wrote them).

The Fathe (faith)

The fathe I have in Jesus is the strongist bond with anyone. I love Him and one thing why is I mooved and allredy he is helping me. I love the lord! He is the Best. repeat.
I love the Lord!

Hallelujah!! Is that precious, or what! Thank you to all my blog-land friends who have prayed for our family--and especially my sweet Maddie--during our transition. It means so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Praise the Lord that she knows that He is the one making things good and right. What a precious little heart to write such an honest song of praise.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she has transitioned wonderfully! I know it was a hard separation for her and sweet Hannah. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is so precious! Praise the Lord for His faithfulness to each one of you.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Madison!!! I can't wait
to see you guys!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

that is adorable. how precious are those words!!!

i met her two weeks ago when i was supervising explore on wed nights. she seems like she was really clicking with some of the girls.

it was nice to meet you yesterday at spring loaded.