Monday, March 17, 2008

Madison is 8!

Here's the run-down on Madison's B-Day Celebrations. . .

Thursday morning, we had our traditional birthday breakfast.. . she loved it!
At lunch, we delivered cupcakes to the 2nd graders at FBA. They announced her name on the cafeteria microphone. It was so sweet!

Thursday night we ate supper at home then went to McDonald's to play and have an ice cream cone. 


On Saturday we had a family party at the HFBC bowling alley! Madison felt so loved on and so special. It was really fun for everyone.







Tonight I interviewed her about life as an 8 year old. . .Here's a snap-shot into Maddie's world.
What was the best part about being 7? Getting to go to people's houses by myself.
What was the hardest part about being 7? Having to deal with my little brother!
What advice to you have for someone who's turning 7? Have fun!
What is one thing you learned about God last year? That He will be with you all your life. And I asked Jesus into my heart because of that on one Friday night.
What is one thing you learned about yourself last year? That I'm confident to go spend the night and to interact with new things.
What surprised you last year? All the friends I made.
What is the most exciting thing you did last year? Go to NRH2O with all the kids.. . and getting a little sister! That's been my life long dream--to get a little sister.
What are you most looking forward to as an 8 year old? Going to 3rd grade and seeing what that's like.
What will be your greatest challenge? Having to deal with both a little brother and sister!
What is the most important thing about being a daughter? Having fun with my mom and dad.
What is the most important thing about being a Christian? Following God's Word and learning to hear God speaking to you and following Him.
What is the most important thing about being a sister? Have to look out for all the little kids.
What is your favorite subject? music
What is your favorite restaurant? Pei Wei
What is your favorite food?macaroni
What is your favorite song? Here I am to Worship?
What is your favorite band? The Smith Band and Jesus Freaks {Madison and Hannah's Band}
What is your favorite TV show? Fairly Odd Parents and Sponge Bob
What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Hang out with my family

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!!

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely precious. You can tell the girl loves Jesus!!! happy B-Day Madison.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Madison.

Anonymous said...

Hi Star.....I hope to see you
and the fam soon!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love that you asked her questions! I'm going to have to copy you!!!
Happy Birthday, Madison! I remember when you were born!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Happy late birthday, Madison!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she sounds like quite a character! If you ever need a babysitter you can find me at HFBC! :)
Found your blog through a random chain... it'll be good to get to know you a little bit!