Monday, December 17, 2007

What a weekend!

Wow! So much happened over the weekend! Maw-Maw (Stephen's mom) came to Irving Friday night (in all that terrible rain!). We were so happy to see her.  On Saturday, my parents came into town. . more hugs and kisses. I made Olive Garden's Pasta Fagoli Soup for supper, and I'll just tell you--it was yummy!

Then. . on Sunday morning. . .the reason our sweet family came to town. . 

 
Madison was baptized by Pastor John. What a thrill! She had such a sweetness about her--she was so excited and honored by all the people who stood in support of her decision and her witness.  An incredible moment. . beyond words that I can form. . . 

Stuart (Stephen's brother) and his precious wife, Nicole, were there to celebrate with Madison. . .and we just can't pass up an opportunity to play with Stuart. He is one incredible guitar player!! As is my handsome husband! He just is made to be playing that guitar. . I think he was looking EXTRA cute!

Then we came home and had a celebration lunch (pot roast with carrots and potatoes). . also incredibly yummy!!!

Here are a few pics of the kids in their Christmas get-up.





No comments: