Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Carols and Candlelight 2007

These are pics from Sunday night's Carols and Candlelight service--our church's very elegant, choir and orchestra, candlelight service. It really was a beautiful night.  It was a landmark night for me personally because I WORE A CHOIR ROBE!!! This was my very first time to wear a choir robe and sing in and ADULT CHURCH CHOIR!!! I must say that I enjoyed it (the singing, not the robe) very much.  Standing next to Janell made it fun! Stephen did a wonderful job emcee-ing (is that a word? probably not!).  Take note of just how gorgeous the sanctuary looks with  all the Christmas decorations up.  Last year my precious friend, Tara, came up from Houston to help the girls and me arrange all the tree toppers, wreaths, swags, and garlands.  It looked stunningly beautiful again this year with the poinsettias and lights. 












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suits and choir robes. Where are those rockstar friends of mine?!?!?

;)

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job singing your solo!!! I had a great time also sitting next to you. It would not have been as fun without that.

Anonymous said...

The whole production was just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

how beautiful!!! i love the pics of you and the kids - hope to see you all in the flesh sometime soon :) love you!