Monday, March 12, 2007

It's Spring Break!!!!

WOW! This is exciting. Our first family blog! We've been wanting to set one up so that we can post pictures and video and stories of all the Smith happenings. . way up here in Irving! Now, with Baby Hope coming soon, we are doubly (triply???) motivated to get it going!

It's a big week around here for a couple of reasons. It is SPRING BREAK after all!!! We're goint to do a few fun things, but mostly stay close to home (for obvious reasons!).

Also, Madison's birthday is tomorrow! I can't believe that I have a (soon-to-be) 7 year old! It doesn't seem possible that 7 years ago today, on a sunny and beautiful Sunday afternoon, Stephen and I went to Planet Smoothie, and then we checked ourselves into the hospital. My mom, dad, and Melody came to keep us company through the evening, and we all just were so excited. There's nothing like the anticipation of the first baby! Now, here we are 7 years later! I can't imagine life without her!

I'm going to do my best to savor all these moments with our family as we currently know it. Lots of play time with Madison and Jackson this week. I'll let you know what happens. . .

No comments: