Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fun with Jackson





Who knew that playing with a little boy could be so much fun? I sure didn't. . before Jackson came along. I have been enjoying time with Jackson these last few days--knowing that he'll have to "share" me really soon. We've been playing "Handy Manny"--where he is the fix-it man and I am Kelly, the hardware store owner (from a Disney Show). We've also spent a lot of time at the train table and outside. Today we played in the dirt pile--how do little boys just KNOW how to zoom cars, make roads, dig holes, and line up their collection of cars? This is a great mystery to me! I am FACINATED by watching him--it's in his DNA to be a boy. . and one day a man. (But I can't get too mushy today because I just might cry--way too many hormones in this body!!! :) ) He also gave his cars a bath and fed his elephant some mud (an invisible elephant, of course!). He is an absolute joy to be with and talk to (and he does talk non-stop!). Now he wants to play hide-and-seek. . . so I'm off!!! Enjoy these precious pictures of my boy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl, such a handsome boy!! you are so blessed. i can't believe it is almost time for baby Hope to be here. and i just love that name. take care of yourself - please let us know how things are going! love you!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I found your blog! The pics are so cute and I loved your interview with Madison on her 7th birthday. It was so great getting to meet Hope today. She is beautiful like her mama and her big sister. Love to the Smiths!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

yah! i just saw your blog link on amanda's blog! i got so excited! I wish so badly that i could have come to meet sweet Hope today...but we are moving! ahh! We love yall so much!
Love the pics! they are so great!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...and the blog!!! Thomas the Tank Engine t-shirt...he is just like my boys!!!
I am so excited that your precious baby was born!!!
We can't wait to meet her!!!