Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My sweet nephew and my awesome husband

Baby Caden came through his surgery "very well" this afternoon. We are praising God and calling on him, Jehovah Rapha, for Caden's complete recovery. They removed the blockage by removing a small portion of his small intestine. He'll be sedated for the next 2-3 days and then they'll begin trying to feed him.

Melody and Nathan are holding up. God is gracing them with strength to make it, but I know they are so tired. I keep thinking "Melody just gave birth not quite 5 days ago, and here she is having to be up and gone from home all day long. . sitting at the hospital and in restaurants. . just having these long, full days."


Now, I must say that Stephen totally gets the husband of the year award! He is so awesome and things at home have been going so smoothly at home. . more grace! Thank you, Lord!

You can see pics of Caden and more updates at:

thelilleyfamily.blogspot.com

You are awesome friends and I'm so grateful for your prayers and support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!! We have been thinking about them and praying for them so much. I'm so glad to hear the surgery went well!!